Do you have questions about a product, is the product you are looking for not on our website or do you need a quotation? Please contact us by phone: +31(0)24 645 58 88
When providing the assignment, one must check whether the dimensions stated in the quotation phase corresponds to the actual dimensions in the work. All other deviations should also be compared with the data given in the quotation stage. Any adjustments to the system will be processed and will have effect on the price.
Mounting the Enon surface heating system consists in chronological order:
- the affixing of the heating cable (Enon)
- the affixing of the sensor tube for the sensor(s) (Enon)
- Signing off the measuring rapport by a ultimately responsible (foreman, superintendent, project manager, etc.) (Enon)
- the affixing of the road surface (concrete, asphalt, bricks, plastic) (third party)
- installing the control panel and connect the power supply (others)
- the connection of the heating cables, and sensor cable (s) in the control panel as well setting up and testing of the road surface heating system. (Enon)
- handover the road surface heating (Client)
Installation the heating cable:
Take care when installing the heating cable on the following matters:
- The warm part of the heating cable must NOT be shortened, only the connection cable (cold end) may be shortened or extended.
- The heating cable should be fixed on the construction steel each 300mm (e.g. with cable ties), in order to avoid the cable to move. The sensor tube can be fixed each 600mm .
- The heating cable is connected to the cold end with a waterproof muff. The heating cable should be completely in the concrete/asphalt including the muff. The warm part after the muff NEVER allowed outside the concrete/asphalt.
- Heating cables should NEVER touch or cross each other. The same for the connection cable , which cannot cross the heating cable.
- During mounting the heating cable and before pouring the concrete/asphalt, the resistance and insulation resistance of the heating cable should be checked.
- One should take care not to damage the heating cable (dropping heavy or sharp objects, by putting wooden walking boards on the cable, the cable is also protected).
Mounting the sensor(s):
Take care when installing the sensor(s) on the following issues:
- The sensor should preferably be mounted into the wheel track.
- The sensor should be placed equal to the road surface, also in the case of a slope.
- The surface of the sensor (measuring plane) should NEVER be covered with the finishing layer.
- The sensor tube should be of impact resistant PVC or steel ø3/4”.
Mounting the control panel:
The control panel should be hanged against a wall, or against a frame. Take the following into account:
The power supply (3 x 400V or 230V + PE + PE) should be protected by a residual current device (see NEN 1010, §763.434). The RCD is standard included in our control panel.
The control panel is inside and is not affected by the weather.
The cold ends of the heating cables, and the sensor cable should be inserted through the cable glands at the bottom of the panel and connected to the terminals.
Down a ramp is often a drain gutter. To prevent freezing of the melt water, we also recommend to heat the drain gutter by laying a heating cable in the gutter.
There are no products matching the selection.